Tuesday, January 13, 2015

A New Day; A New Blog

Ok,ok. I had a blog, but it fizzled out, like many of my sketchbook or notebooks that only have a few pages used and a lot of blank pages! The real reason I abandoned my other blog was I forgot how to access the dashboard to log in a new post. It was just too complicated... Or maybe I forgot my password...

I've renamed my blog Farmhouse Greetings. I think my old blog was Farmhouse Greetings, too. My blogspot address is farmhouseartist.blogspot.com ( I think). Farmhouse Greetings is the name of my greeting card and calendar business. It's really just me. I draw a lot. When you draw a lot, you need to do something with your drawings. Make them into cards to share with people! Or put them on  calendars that people can see everyday. I like greeting people, too. I always joked with my family I'd be a good WalMart Greeter because I'm pretty good at smiling and saying hello; recently, I've been one of the ladies at the school voting table...it's a good match. I get to say hello and find the A-D names in the big voting registration book. Then I initial and date the line where people sign in and hand them a ballot and point to the voting booth...

Look! I've made my first post on my new ( improved?) blog! Hopefully, it will be a smattering of greetings, hellos, observations, art activities and whatever else I feel like sharing... Consider it a notecard from me to you. I love taking photos, too. Maybe I'll figure out how to upload a few here!

No comments:

Post a Comment